Friday, October 5, 2007

WEEK40-Game Finish

Last week was a happy week.Because we have game to play.but to make the image move or under your control are hard work for me and Natacha who has no sense about the code,so we did the image and sound parts of the game.Thanks to Kunt ,he made the program worked perfect.



WHAT I DO(Knut,Natacha&me)
We finished game almost.Now the bird can go home...
Screen print of our game.




Here are different layers to define the things in our game,we also made the role for 3 levels. Win or Game over


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to play it! It just looks awesome. The looks remind me alot to Loco Roco, which I loved for it's simple intuitive but still challenging gameplay.

PLAY PLAY PLAY

LeGaou said...

Hello,

I'm beginning to learn Processing and I'd like to see if it's done
:-)

Is it going to be possible to see the source ?

thanks