Friday, May 2, 2008

WEEK18-WORKSHOP WITH Jack Schultze & Matt Webb

The first three days of this week,we got a very useful opinion from Jack Schultze & Matt Webb , that shows us how to connect design concept with market experience. Due to I already spend lots of energy to figure out the information patterns. It was a tough issue for me to switch the purpose suddenly.but I know my work indeed need that support to be a rounded design.
To reach the aim of this workshop, I re-considered whole work.finally I decide to
fade the website to a simple input and pop out the "emotion" as my central point .eg. the mood of the dweller, also include the potential effect which not just communicate between people to people, it can be the value of the house/water and electric flow...I want to change the normal number to a emotion way to force people's behavior and let them to care the affect that did by themself.

My statement is Show the emotion of building by people’s activity, make people to share and care with the common living environment.

5 Experience hooks





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, gotta say I love those illustrations. Interesting theories you have regarding 'emotions' and the web user experience.

Good read, thanks.