Saturday, March 1, 2008

WEEK9-WORKSHOP



On this Thursday i arranged a workshop with Kyrre,Gunnar and Natacha. The main purpose for this workshop is to collect the data for the next design.I tried to make a questionnaire and quick sketch for my group member to create the data for my neighborhood relationship study.Because I already narrow down my design to focus on specific area like APARTMENT BUILDING.so my aim is to find out more possible situation to display and interact with information and improve it to service for people who live in same architecture.
From that quick workshop,i got many useful advices from the members, which help me a lot to get closer to the implementation.
The main idea of how to display the information is to use the 'message board'. Except the classical bulletin board with sticked paper notes, however, other types of message board with different information media, like voice, LED, and RFID, could be used as possible solutions.Meanwhile, there are also different media platforms to show the interaction, such as the radio network, the intranet, the interphone, or a physical object. After the discussion, instead of the virtual service, we decided to use the real object, which could give the users more experiences.

No comments: