Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WEEK15-NEIGHBORHOOD SPACE RESEARCH

User needs
The following are the aspects of neighborhood space that people think influence their use of neighborhood space:
-People one wants to do an activity with or without
-Settings for the activity one wants to do
-Relatedness though interaction with the natural environment
-Safety
-Aesthetic appeal
-Convenience
-Psychological comfort
-Physical comfort
-Symbolic ownership
-Policy on use
-Cost

These reference which I got from the book named"Neighborhood space".although they are mentioned for space design , i think there are also some useful points to help me care more about how to set my screen in that apartment space.I agree that to built the screen should consider the people's activity.
For instance,
how to get people's attention but not occupy much time to stick people in a flow space?
which height is adapt for children,elders,adult?
Should it resting when nobody has activity there?
...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.