Saturday, September 8, 2007

WEEK34-Paperprototying

As a Chinese , my way of thinking are usually irregularly and emanative.but west mind are more systemic like structure tree which continued step by step.I can think about many ideas but lack the ability to make idea deeply :-(

WHAT I LEARN

Paper prototyping --- "Paper prototyping is a variation of usability testing where representative users perform realistic tasks by interacting with a paper version of the interface that is manipulated by a person ‘playing computer,’ who doesn’t explain how the interface is intended to work."
http://www.paperprototyping.com/what.html

WHAT I DO
Coffee machine---vision experience (Anders,Peder&me)

I never use coffee machine before,that is a bit hard for me.In my opinion,maybe to show how is the machine work is good point to satisfy people's curious. You can see how much beans added and choose as much as sugar by your habit. It gives user trusty sense for machine made.




No comments: