Saturday, September 8, 2007

WEEK34-Lightbulb

My first week in AHO.It is more harder than i expected before. Someone asked me why choose Norway, i said because there are free for study and more important that i need an experience which fill of challenge.
Most Chinese not be good at expression not only poor English but also we used to put that process in our mind and condensed them maybe one sentence. Sometimes it just like feel by sense and not explain in words.I like to hear others excited comments
:-)



WHAT I LEARN
INTERACTION ---The communicate between human and machine, Care about detail,sensitive and experience. It is a balance among useful, desirable and usable.

WHAT I DO
Light bulb ---The more you give the more you get (Martin &me)

It focus on the behavior of user controlling the light,water like a mutative switch,more water more light,if the water dry there is no light.You can imagine the bulb to a life which need to care. and it will gives you feedback if you pay attention to it.







No comments: